Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

70 servies for sale, used to be Trevors and Shurns.

martin

Hi All

Very quick one, im offering my 70 series on hear before i do a listing on E-bay.
This truck has been passed around this Club quite a few times and i would love for it to go to another club member. Some of you may know more about this car than I do. I have spoken to Trevor and Shaun today and both are happy to speak to them to offer a reffrence to the car and maybe to me.
Shaun 07760 190120
Trevor 07736 081681
Martin 07843 244843 my self.
I will post some photos taken today.
Its going on for 4K this week

Last edited:
Photos below

IMG_3352.JPG IMG_3354.JPG IMG_3356.JPG IMG_3360.JPG IMG_3361.JPG IMG_3364.JPG IMG_3365.JPG

Having owned this Landcruiser a number of years ago and did a lot of the fabricating on it including the rock/tree sliders etc, can say this was the most fun cruiser I have owned and very capable.
Was tempted to buy it my self but as Martin knows I have far too many toys.

As the owner after Shaun I can confirm that this is an amazingly fun and capable vehicle, my additions were the winch and tyres and keeping the maintenance regime going. I sold it to Martin and he is as fussy as me. So anyone looking for a toy, this is the one to go for. It has the engine from later 70 series which gives more grunt and articulates better than the later model. I think it's a steal for the money.

Back