Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

76 Wagon

unknown direction

Country Flag
kuwait
hey guys,
i am new to this form, i am a car collector and overlander.
i just placed an order of a 2018 76 series v8 diesel.
i want to build it up with no budget.
things i already have planned to install are:
1. Unichip Q4
2. Dual Battery & Diesel Filter & Breathers from PDP
3. Front Runner Roofrack with Bundu Tech Top Tent and Awning
4. Omu Suspenion
5. ARB Front Bumper & Warn Zeon 12 S Platinum & ARB Intensity LED
6. ARB Element Fridge\
7. BF goodrich K02
8. Safari Snorkel
9. ARB Twin Air Compressor
10. NSV Navigation System
11. Icom 8000

Things i need help in:
1. Rear Bumper
2. Wheels (i would love to Have method racing wheels)
3. Drawer system
4. Solar system That goes on my Bundu Tech Tent. I am thinking of Redarc.
5. Best Sounding and Performance Exhaust.. the louder the better
6. Roof Console (i have the ARB one on my 200 series its good but i want something better) if some1 makes it sideways like semi trucks is better
7. bumper anntenna for icom 8000
and anything that will help me in overlanding

this is my new channel on youtube

this is my old channel on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/MKALSABAH

instagram : @udirection

OK, well as soon as they deliver, we need photos ASAP, otherwise it didn't happen :lol:

Where do you plan to overland to? And please don't say in an unknown direction... :whistle:

Welcome to the forum... :thumbup:

OK, well as soon as they deliver, we need photos ASAP, otherwise it didn't happen :lol:

Where do you plan to overland to? And please don't say in an unknown direction... :whistle:

Welcome to the forum... :thumbup:

i will get it mid sept, thats what the dealer told me, since they didn't have any in stock..
we overland From Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Oman for the past 4 Years. This year will head to south africa.

76/70 series is a great base vehicle, sorry don't have any advice but please keep us posted with your progress.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
i will get it mid sept, thats what the dealer told me, since they didn't have any in stock..
we overland From Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Oman for the past 4 Years. This year will head to south africa.

I thought I recognized southern Oman and the border with the Yemen from the video... and your origins in Kuwait from your location flag.

Sadly, never been in those parts although I have experienced the mountains around Bid Bid and Sur, further north in Oman. That's work though, so visits have been confined to the airport, the hotel in Muscat, and the drive to the project, only.

Good to see you enjoying life with good friends and superb trucks :cool:

Take care!

Clive said:
Sadly, never been in those parts although I have experienced the mountains around Bid Bid and Sur, further north in Oman. That's work though, so visits have been confined to the airport, the hotel in Muscat, and the drive to the project, only.

Unfortunately we had some nice places we could visit in Oman, but now they won't let us cross the border without a hotel booking.

Kind of defeats the purpose when you want to 4x4 and camp :cry:

Unfortunately we had some nice places we could visit in Oman, but now they won't let us cross the border without a hotel booking.

Kind of defeats the purpose when you want to 4x4 and camp :cry:

easy, just book 1 night in the cheapest hotel for $50 max

easy, just book 1 night in the cheapest hotel for $50 max
It sounds like you need to "get to know" someone offering accommodation, then you can arrange a booking and not show.

It would be worth investing a few riyal just to get the contact for a ticket...

Back