Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 A/C PUMP

Wow - that’s cheap! The issue for me is I’ve not had much luck with buying cheap in the past.....

Manufactured by maxspeedingrods , where i got my 90's turbo for a very good price i can't remember how long ago , and i would buy another

Wow - that’s cheap! The issue for me is I’ve not had much luck with buying cheap in the past.....
Even at its Original price of £176... Its cheap....Maybe seems Too Cheap Coz its on offer.....If that makes sense

At that price it’ll most likely be a Chinese copy. It certainly isn’t a Denso unit. If it is a Chinese copy I’ve been warned off them by a fridge engineer colleague.

@Lorin , how did you get on with your compressor? Was the compressor ok but just the magnetic clutch destroyed, or was it seized?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
At that price it’ll most likely be a Chinese copy. It certainly isn’t a Denso unit. If it is a Chinese copy I’ve been warned off them by a fridge engineer colleague.

@Lorin , how did you get on with your compressor? Was the compressor ok but just the magnetic clutch destroyed, or was it seized?
Even at its Original price of £176... Its cheap....Maybe seems Too Cheap Coz its on offer.....If that makes sense
Leave well alone, if the compressor breaks up internally, it’ll be expensive to repair the system, and Chinese compressors have a habit of imploding

Lack of time and poor weather have conspired with my reluctance to mean I haven't actually done anything yet! It's on the list to look at this weekend.....

Leave well alone, if the compressor breaks up internally, it’ll be expensive to repair the system, and Chinese compressors have a habit of imploding

Yeh, just not worth the risk IMO. My preference is to fit a second hand genuine Denso if I can find one.

Yeh, just not worth the risk IMO. My preference is to fit a second hand genuine Denso if I can find one.
What’s wrong with your compressor, is it mechanical or electrical?

What’s wrong with your compressor, is it mechanical or electrical?
I think the jury’s out at the minute WD. Bit of both. Might just be the clutch if Lorin’s lucky so fingers crossed for him. Hopefully only the electromagnet.

Back