Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 at the right money perhaps

Barn find. Literally!

Bit of a chequered MOT history with the dreaded ‘C’ word (corrosion) now an advisory. Looks like it would benefit from some TLC although nothing major, seems to have a history of electrical faults with the lights.

Yea the words corrosion underneath worries me. Annoying when they dont post pictures of underneath.

Given how rust free that engine bay is it would warrant an inspection. I don't think there would be anything under there that isn't easy to repair. Possibly some starting around the rear windscreen but so hard to tell on those photos

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'd describe that as unadulterated and showing signs of moderate care. Clean, new battery, no dings, TURBO decals present. Unusual wheels. Were they to replace original steels?

Probably, the original steels could get very shabby after a few years so some cheap alloys would be the order of the day with a new set of tyres.

I was looking at this GS earlier. Lots going for it at first glance - year, colour, tyres, mileage, etc. - but maybe not for ten grand with the reg concealed and photographed next to a load of site equipment.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201901284353554

I wouldn't hold that against it Jacob, every one out there deserves a viewing on the off chance its solid. It's a GX not a GS and has a lot more kit on it than a GS.

Gone now, according to the link

Now’t wrong wi’a GX, lockers, air con an’ ashtray, what more d’ya need?:lol:

You just never can know until you see it for real. But it'd have to be rough underneath not to be worth that money. We know anything mechanical is going to want an overhaul. It's 98% guaranteed. Outwardly it looks good and we know it will drive fine; it's an 80. Only question is the underside and arches. No MORE time wasters he says. OK come on who's been messing him around? Long way to go but if you could get a pic of the front and rear axle and they looked clean, I'd go up there with cash if I were looking.

Nah the autotrader one has been reduced the Ebay one has sold.

Back