Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 Drawers

Any idea of the prices? I might be interested in changing the ones I've got. :think:

I have those already and tried to drum up some interest as the producer said that a group buy was certainly a possibility. I even had them in time for Lincomb. Apart from people liking them, no one signed up.

They're a nice product.

Chris

I fitted one in SWMBO's Defender 110. They are really well made, look great, and it's a great firm to do business with. Def excellent value compared with some of the main branded products. :thumbup:

Hello, I haven't been around on here much as I have been so busy.
i would happily do a group buy on them.
standard price is £999 in black, with a black front and catch or stainless front and catch.
5-8 units would be £695 inc and 10-15 units would be £595 inc.
this does not involve delivery however I would happily load up a trailer and meet everyone in a central location.
I have been spending a lot of time on the LC product line I now have in stock 80 trans guards, steering guards are not far behind.
regards
will

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Very nice drawers. Are they full length?

Answering for Will, yes they are full length. I have a thread on mine on here somewhere. I am really very pleased with mine. They are not the deepest drawers (as in height) which for me is perfect, they don't take up the whole of the boot, they allow you to use the cubby boxes and if you fold the middle seats down, they are the same height as the drawers. They don't rattle, come open, bend or do anything other than be a drawer to cram stuff into. They slam shut like a good filing cabinet. The epoxy coating on them is brilliant too. I have used the back of the carcass to mount all my compressors and electrics on including the inverter. Very tidy.

Chris

So, that sounds like they could fit a 100 series as well?
They do look nice

I have a set but if I get a new tidy 80 soon, then I'd probably be up for another set. I have been very pleased with them.

Chris

Back