Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 for sale on Ebay

Billy Williams

Just found a good looking truck on Ebay for sale, its got loads of extras. 361860494563 . In Cornwall.

The seller is well known to lots of us, Stef. He's been around Cruisers a long time. Was speaking to him this week coincidentally as he breaks the occasional Colorado.
I hope it makes a good price for him, it looks a good truck.

i believe he had this advertised on facebook for around £6500 if i recall. looks as though it will probably top that now.

He sure does, I've had stuff from him from small items to a good 80 gearbox and its all been fine.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Looks a good truck.

Steff is a good guy. Does parts and is very fair. Nice honest guy. Really knows his cruisers

Send me a pm if you want.
I'm sure karl will be able to help you out Billy. However if not you could try garry @80 breaker. He will be with me at Tixover on new years eve as you should be. Could deliver your order to you there.

I'm sure karl will be able to help you out Billy. However if not you could try garry @80 breaker. He will be with me at Tixover on new years eve as you should be. Could deliver your order to you there.
That sounds great I'll send him an email, only small parts like a set of dash clocks, black leather gear handle trims mostly

Billy, Billy, Billy

Karl has more 80 series parts then toyota at this time.

Just ask his girlfriend friend.......

WOW. I'm looking for a front auto diff 4.10:1 ratio to take a locker with good bearings and no back lash, offside drive shaft with cv joint and end plate with ABS ring, and a offside ABS sensor to fit a 93, I can collect but a price for delivery would be nice and what about any guarantees on the items. I do have a bigger list of parts I'm looking for soon.

Ahh the old front diff again, eh. So many of those have gone to the grave due to poor maintenance and grease getting past the seals. Real shame.

Think you might want some backlash though. About 13 thou and correct pre load too. They need to be set up properly.

Wish they were as cheap as Landy diffs.

Trucks 23 years old now, been using it for work, rest and play, its had a hard time with me so its done well to last, I only want to swap it for one that doesn't try to sing louder than the radio and the cv joint clicks on hard lock, I know nothing about setting up and back lash. Landys are cheap co's there crap, when I go out in my cruiser I come home in it and not the AA recovery lorry.

Back