Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 ramblings :)

Gav Peter

Country Flag
england
Prado or Colorado, whats the difference??

Battered and Blue said:
Gav-which 80 is that then? I may have been to see it!

You'll be the new 80 guru soon Chris ;-) It is/was a white one in Stafford but is a petrol/LPG one... I think you are looking at deisels non?

Let me know otherwise as it seems to be a fair truck...

I think Paul Humpf listed it a few days ago...

Va bene

Re: Prado or Colorado, whats the difference??

Oui, c'est ca. Derv-burners.

Never going to be the 80 guru or even AN 80 guru. Way too many people have trodden those tracks before me. I'm riding in on the tail end of a legend.

Nice to see prices suddenly getting sensible again. Watching several that have passed without a bid. One with 28 bids to get it to £3k after it was re listed twice. Just need a tidy one and I'm in.

Salut

Chris

I must admit, I found MUX at (seemingly) an good point - but he does hate me... Ok ok... It does hate me...

Have you formed your plan of attack for Lil Blue if you get an 80??

Sounding rather like a vulture circling - if you decide to part him - IT!!!! - I'd be interested in some bits & bobs...

Arriverderchi ;-)

I haven't. I'd rather it went to a loving home. If I break it, I have to sell most of it or I end up with less money and half a car on the drive!

Chris

I'm sure you'll find a buyer with little effort Chris

One thing i always mean't to ask you given your penchant for winching & rigging etc... Did you ever think about doing 'challenge' style events with Lil Blue....

I'd be a mean co-pilot for you ;-)

Prado or Colorado, whats the difference??

Truth is that I am not competitive. Well not in the team sense. I love a challenge, but not for a prize if you get me. So being stuck and getting unstuck is the challenge. But against the clock... Not really me. I kinda like the long slow think.

Now I do shoot competitively, but mostly against a fixed maximum rather than another person. The challenge being to improve myself

OK rambling again.

C

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back