Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series 12 valve injectors wanted

mettisse

Supporter
I need a set of injectors for my Bruiser, obviously the newer the better, but I plan to totally refurbish before fitting, or not as the case may be, what have you and how much please?

See Karl. He has them on his website. Look in the commercial for sale section. They are already sorted and ready to go. On an exchange basis I think. If you want a set that leak like yer old granny I have some of those. You chuck the tips away and keep the bodies obviously. Looking for a set that are OK but not already refurbished is a bit pointless. Save the money, by a knackered set and have them rebuilt. Unless built how will you know that they are OK - ish? Or save even more money, pull yours out and have the rebuilt. You'd be without the truck for a couple of days. Don't forget to buy the seating washers too.

Hi, thanks for your reply, I thought I might get a set to be refurbed, so it would be a firm definite "no probs here" situation, I fancy I have one maybe two dribbling, the power is great but every now and then I can feel it's not running on all six, and at night the exhaust that I can see in the rear view especially with someone driving behind with their headlights on, is like puffs of smoke like from a gun. Please direct me to Karl, I appreciate your help, thanks and best regards.

Sorry for the late reply and thanks ( not tinterweb )

Back