Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series axle cases.

AndycruiserguyLomas

Supporter
Guru
Country Flag
england
A pair of axle cases from a 95 Cruiser. I bought these in 2001 from a low mileage (60K) 80 which had had an engine fire ( as complete axles). They have been stored inside ever since and I've used various bits off them as needed.
I had saved them as the cases were in relatively good condition with some factory paint still left on and ideal if I wanted to shot blast them as they are not pitted and would give a good finish.
They are the bare case and every bolt came straight out.

IMG_1141_zpsu95pojav.jpg

IMG_1142_zps4l8yakmq.jpg

IMG_1144_zpsop8kt0h1.jpg

You would have to look long and hard to find any cases as good as these. I also have most of the bits off them still if required ( not brakes though)

£125 each or £225 pair collected.

That's a bargain Andy, I had to pay €350 for just a front casing a year or so ago, and funnily enough, it was a RHD unit they gave me.

Second hand 80 parts are premium at best here, otherwise non-existent. I was lucky to get it.

It didn't take much to have the panhard rod mounting moved across, to convert it to LHD, so I was happy to get it. The old one was bent at the cannonball weld.

Good luck with the sale.:thumbup:

Hi there. I am interested in the front axle, is it for a diff lock variant? Also whereabouts are you located if they are collection only?
Cheers Josh

Intact at that price I'll be interested in the pair. Also just noticed it says your located in Sheffield! I'm in the stunnington area if that's near?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That's excellent. Are you free at any point this weekend for pick up?

Come Sunday morning, I have another notable member collecting so we can have a brew.
S25 1YF you can't miss the place. There's a ton of stuff coming up for sale so you can have first dibs.

Ah right nice one. Is this stuff available to view while we are there? Sounds good to me

Don't you be jawing all morning
You've an appointment here remember

I may have @Rosy with me too if his Mrs lets him out.

That would be cool. Will you be bringing some chicken?

No stop. I'm not serious.

I got sauce but no chicken.

Mr lomas, Rosy has permission to visit too, see you about 9 ish.

Back