Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series bits

warrenpfo

So it would seem i am finally off to SA in 3 weeks time and so need to source a few bits for the cruiser.

A pair of rear window rubbers not the sliding windows but the solid ones for a project
Set of wheel nuts
Lying under the rear of the car looking at the last cross member of the body there are 2 almost square plastic covers on the cross memeber my left hand one is missing

Oh and do you think its worth doing the BEBs if so then a set of bebs and some of the magic paste that you only need a pea size amount of.

I am thinking Karl may be the man for the job but just checking what might be lying around.

Sheesh - suddenly all happening in a rush Warren!

If Karl doesn't have any ACL bearings then you'd better grab some from JV quick as he posted last week that ACL are no more and he has a stockpile but they'll be going fast

Eish tell me about it, we have been living out of suit cases for the past 4 weeks so its about bloody time.

Lots to do and even more on arrival, new suspension, roof tnt, bull bar, steering box rebuild etc.

Cant wait to work in the sun

Chris do you think its worth worrying about on a 24v. I guess if i keep the car long enough they will need doing at some point but just wondered you would do? Oh and the best place for the bolts would be MR T, reuse or 3rd party

I dont think you can reuse the the bolts warren.bolts mr t.
If you dont have luck with karl give me a ring.
Bet you cant wait.... My wife flys friday so she is buzzing as well.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The BEB issue doesn't seem as widespread among the 24v 1HD-FT engines but it's not totally immune. I checked mine just after buying it and No. 6 bearing was mildly affected but to nothing like the degree as some of the 12v engines have shown. JMO

Ahh it's a 24. No, they aren't so affected.

Hey Stu, I'd be buzzing too mate. If my wife was jetting off somewhere. Curry for every meal, finding things where I left them, proper food in the fridge, chilled just right, sleeping diagonally, Wheeler Dealers on all day. Yep. Fantastic.

I bought 80 odd sets of bearings some time ago. Apparently I got the last available ones. Who knows though. Still got some Warren.

Karl

Could you drop me a PM with a price for the bits i mentioned if you have them please. Would need them ASAP

Thanks

luv Wheeler Dealers :icon-rolleyes:

Hey Warren you already using the local lingo, good on you boet

Back