Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 Series genuine canvas seatcovers?

hopeless wanderer

Country Flag
england
Hi

I wonder does anyone know if these are an option for the 80 that was offered when new.
I have been after some seatcovers for a while and wondered are these a Toyota item ?
They don't have a part number just a label specifying D/S and P/S.

seatcovers.jpg seatcover 2.jpg seacover 3.jpg

Thanks guys

I'm gonna do exactly that, I work with a guy from Cape town so ill have him act as a courier.

If you can afford Melville and moon go for it.....who are we kidding you are earning pounds so of course you can afford it.

If not then escape are also good. Join the 4x4 community forum and you get a better price as the manufacturers offer the club a better deal. Shout if you need guidance.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If you can afford Melville and moon go for it.....who are we kidding you are earning pounds so of course you can afford it.

If not then escape are also good. Join the 4x4 community forum and you get a better price as the manufacturers offer the club a better deal. Shout if you need guidance.

I can't afford Mellville and Moon ... Well I mean i could but I can't justify it right now ;-(

I spotted the possible Toyota ones for 50 pounds so i think ill be having them now ive been persuaded by Messers. Mellville and Moon.

Back