Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series interior camper conversion

Michael Clark

Country Flag
uk
This is the setup from my 80 series that I fitted last year. Only selling as doing a rear chop and box on the back.

Now removed and ready to fit. Easy to fit - check the pics of it removed, you can see how it is constructed and how it will be straightforward to fit back in an 80.

Storage cupboards, pull out slide with removable kitchen cooker/storage unit (2 draws), single bed/seat, under which is space for a 65L water tank, and a Waeco compressor draw fridge and a Thetford toilet (these items are not included)

Im using some of the hidden components (water heater, water pump etc.) but want to sell whats visible so details are the following:

Interior furniture as pictured with

Custom mattress

1m Slide out table and also a stand alone camping table that slides underneath

Sink (no tap)

Kitchen unit with pull out cooker/winch shield space (and two draws)

All made with 9mm phenolic hex (very hardwearing) with flightcase fittings.

Price for the above is £1000

If you want the waeco draw fridge then an additional £350
Water tank £100
Tap £50

More items available

DSC05288.JPG DSC05324.JPG DSC05336.JPG DSC05338.JPG DSC05340.JPG DSC05346.JPG DSC05348.JPG

Hi

Will you separate, if so, I'm very interested in the 1m Slide out table and also a stand alone camping table that slides underneath.

Do you have the full dimensions?

Regards
Gary

Hi Gary, Id rather sell complete. Ill see if there is amy interest and get back to you in a week or two

Looks like a good set up and an easy upgrade for someone wanting to do this. Be interested to see your box build!

Damn i'd buy that in an instant if i wasn't determined my 80 will remain a daily driver with 7 seats . Like as not it will end up a 5 seater anyway .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back