Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series manual with just 61k miles

The last owner only did 7k miles but it's got 61k on the clock.

Oh my bad haha

Ah might get a bid in at 10k then

Interesting proposition but I'm not quite sure how being an earlier model it has the 4.2 rather than the 4.5? Anyway, make someone a lovely truck. Still got more miles on it than mine :eusa-whistle: If it goes for £30k I shall put mine up for sale!

This sold at kings Lynn classic auction last summer. Made £14200. I seem to remember corrosion in mot histories.

I remember it had a new speedo and dash binacle fitted. The 7 k is what is shown on that. Someone I know viewed it and recons it was not bad at all,but like most 80s time isn't kind to any truck. Be interesting to see what it does make

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The key to success on Car & Classic is the frequent use of the word 'terrific'.

surprised the ad. didn't mention the "rare manual gearbox" :) which surely will add another 5K to the winning bid .

It will just take one rich nutcase who fancy’s an old landcruiser to send the price sky high and bigger the market up even more so.

I'd say it would need 2 determined rich nutters to drive the price up, being an auction. 4.5 referes to it being a petrol, which were a fair bit dearer when new but were all autos with leather. I'd say it looks fairly good underneath but not exceptional and I reckon it will struggle to get past what it made before.

It Doesn't look that Presentable under the Bonnet... :wtf:

Back