Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series mudflaps

nielsc

Country Flag
belgium
Hi all, i need 2 pairs of front mudflaps for my hdj80 without the cut for the side steps.
Anyone have any?

Good luck with the search. They are off the GS model only produced 95-96 and they were far from common. They are probably available new from Toyota but you'll need a part number from someone's GS and to steady yourself for the price.
I prefer the look without the sidesteps so have them on my VX and bought them years ago but without trying the breakers like Karl I don.t know.

Bought a whole set online recently buy never seen them without the holes for the side steps tbh.

When I ordered a full set without cut outs for the front from Mr T, I got one of each and a message that the solid ones are as rare as hen’s teeth ...

I need one too. I lost one in a bomb hole in Russia. I have several WITH the cut outs. But no spares without them. Good luck. If you find some and there's a spare front driver's side, bag it for me please!

From the EPC, this seems to be the part for use with the flared arches but no sidesteps....https://www.amayama.com/en/part/toyota/7660460021
RHS is 76603-60021. Not that clear really from the photo.
Sidestep versions are 76603/76604 60011, R & L respectively. Not as expensive as I expected. The versions for use with no steps or flared arches are unavailable.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
From the EPC, this seems to be the part for use with the flared arches but no sidesteps....https://www.amayama.com/en/part/toyota/7660460021
RHS is 76603-60021. Not that clear really from the photo.
Sidestep versions are 76603/76604 60011, R & L respectively. Not as expensive as I expected. The versions for use with no steps or flared arches are unavailable.

Mmmn, that about says it all then. However if you are really determined (as I would be) then I'd be e-mailing breakers down under to get some. Nothing is impossible to find if you're determined. As Chris said get him one and me a pair as I wouldn't mind a pair for the 24V auto and delete the side steps.
Lads on here have found bits there that are unavailable from Mr T and its only thepostage can be a killer. That said splitting the cost between 3 could well make make it more agreeable.

They look good Dervis, even at 55 quid each plus postage (Chris would have to buy a pair or find a willing partner) :lol:

That's them. Don't forget that you'll get clobbered for import too.

They are available on Partsouq for €40 each, wich is still alot of money for a stupid mudflap :laughing:
I tought I would try here first but apparently hard to get :sweatsmile:

This is how they would look like but most don't bother to change over to what I've seen over the years tbh.

IMG_20150128_092444~2.jpg

They are available on Partsouq for €40 each, wich is still alot of money for a stupid mudflap :laughing:
I tought I would try here first but apparently hard to get :sweatsmile:
)
I'm surprised you think that is expensive in relation to the value of your truck and its impact on its appearance. In relation to the fact this was one of the most
expensive vehicles around at the time and has held its value so well I don't think €80 is a big price to pay. Relative to the amount spent on other items of kit, bigger wheels and tyres, winch bumpers, winches, suspension Tec its peanuts.

they are still available. for toyota I think the price is reasonable too.

Like I've said already you will also pay import duty. They're NOT just 40 euros each.

You won’t pay ID on items under £135 but you’ll pay vat. With a carriage charge of, say, £20 they be around £110 a pair. Royal Mail will also stick on a “handling” charge of around a tenner if they handle the delivery this end.

I meant ID in the loosest sense. I've used Partsouq before and the extra bill always catches up with me

Yep I know it does not include shipping, vat , duties,
The reason I did not already bought new ones is because I would cut the flap of it and use whats left over to cover the lower part of the wheel arch extension, and then maybe add a rubber flexible flap with a small strap because I've almost lost the mudflaps a couple of times while offroading :sweatsmile:
Also I would like to modify a front side in combination with my rear steel bumper to give it a more finished look. I just don't like cutting up new parts, but I didn't know they were so hard to get.

Back