Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series oem cv's at cost.

chapel gate

Supporter
Promoted Company
Country Flag
england
Need to order a set of these myself. May as well order some more.

will enquire about bulk discount.

should have some prices tomorrow..

Need to order a set of these myself. May as well order some more.

will enquire about bulk discount.

should have some prices tomorrow..
Surprisingly this is another part on mine that requires attention. I'll be interested to know the price

Its a long weekend in the land of the rising sun, so he wont be able to do anything until monday.
He will look at the most efficient postage options. Apparently toyota's scale of discount starts at 100 units...

I did find Amayama to be very good on these.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
They were £160 each or thereabouts CG. Plus delivery, VAT and import duty. I'd have to look it up as I got them with a load of other parts. As Nick said it must have been at a cheaper time. I guess the pile is now getting smaller and the exchange rate poorer.

They were £160 each or thereabouts CG. Plus delivery, VAT and import duty. I'd have to look it up as I got them with a load of other parts. As Nick said it must have been at a cheaper time. I guess the pile is now getting smaller and the exchange rate poorer.

I'm currently sitting in the corner, hands over my ears, humming loudly, and rocking to-and-fro...

right, got half a dozen postage options, one thing he has been struggling with is part numbers. there are a fair few different ones.

how ive always understood it is theres abs and non abs. then there was the shorter length shafts before the drive flange upgrade, can we say these are obsolete now?
there is a big price difference between two part numbers in particular, what we had put down as abs and non abs, if this is the case your old abs ring can be reused, is the flat that clears the abs sensor present on the non abs cv?

anyone like to chip in here? part numbers would be perfect

DRIVE JOINT Toyota 4340560070 245.48 2 490.96

I ordered two of those, they were the longer with abs. I then had to buy new drive flanges to fit. I originally had short ones.

Last edited:
thanks nick, that's confirms with one of our part numbers. so that's the long shaft abs sorted.

our other part number is 43405 60050 which we have as long shaft non abs, anyone confirm this?

I'm pretty sure the non abs ones I fitted had the flat on them to clear the abs sensor.

"Toyota 43405 60080 drive joint - 303.70 GBP, 2 items" (sorry Clive :whistle:)

Hmm, interesting. Be good to confirm exactly what mine are now seeing as the numbers are different. Mines a JDM 81, maybe that makes a difference?

Back