Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series oem dash cup holders

chapel gate

Supporter
Promoted Company
Country Flag
england
You know the ones, they fit in the little cubby hole above the head unit. A dealership in japan has over 30 of these in stock but hasnt sold one for over 4 years. There wanting to reduce the quantity of some items. Starting with these. Im keen to pass the saving on to forum members. If no one is interested they will go on ebay.

pm me if your interested. PayPal is fine.

£26 including postage.

cheers
mike

You know the ones, they fit in the little cubby hole above the head unit. A dealership in japan has over 30 of these in stock but hasnt sold one for over 4 years. There wanting to reduce the quantity of some items. Starting with these. Im keen to pass the saving on to forum members. If no one is interested they will go on ebay.

£26 including postage.

cheers
mike

Wow! That's cheap, by more than 50% without postage.

As I have one, I won't be ordering, but the price is certainly right :thumbup:

How can I send a pm do I have to have a certain amount of posts? Thanks

Whilst still ridiculous for a cup holder, it's the best price in the known Cruiserverse. Why on earth would a dealer have 30 of these? It also turns a pointless hole in the dash into something useful.

Nice one CG. What else they got?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

£26 including postage.

cheers
mike
Hello, any chance of a picky please, I know I need a cup holder but cannot imagine where it would fit, thanks, Bill Westley

How can I send a pm do I have to have a certain amount of posts? Thanks
Click on your name above, Rich, then select "start a conversation" from the menu and follow on from there, title, recipient(s) message etc.

Hello again and thanks for a quick response, I think I have the wrong model, mine is a 94 80 vx, so it's a 12 valve pre- facelift with a steam fuelled radio and by the looks of the pic mines not the same, they do look smart and it is something that I would go for, ( or will it fit? If it does I'll have one) thanks again, Bill Westley

Them cup holders look good, but they warm the beer up.. function over form on this occasion.

fine looking cup holders though..

Please replace "beer" with non alcoholic beverage:icon-smile:

Back