Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series parts clear out

kingtom

Country Flag
uk

Got a few bits i could do with getting rid of.

Got a genuin toyota sub tank for a landcruiser 80, think they are 55lt with the change over valve and pump and brand new genuine duel filler. Was wanting £450

Got 2 lead acid leasure batteries just over a year old both 110 amp hour £20 each

Let me know if any of thats of interest to anyone. Can bring up with me

Tom

Last edited:
Just found a full exhaust as well for a 12v hdj80 landcruiser

Front and rear radius arms and panhard rods for 80 series, rear sliding windows rear tailgate glass also available. Probably more as i get to it

sounds like you've just discovered Aladdin's cruiser cave!

More like Missis doesnt want Toms Junk Yard anymore at Home

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Probably should have posted all in one once id finished say La Vie

From another time. Probably not any good for anyone on here but a brand new stainless grill for a landrover defender £50

I'll take the sub tank kit please tom.

I am looking for a uppertail gate shell in GOOD order ie not all filler if anyone wants to do a deal with anything?

@chapel gate Mike tanks yours if you want it.
Yes ill have it tom, but in the meantime if anyone else wants it to genuinely fit to there 80 ill step aside. Ill be adding it to my collection of sub tank kits and itll probable end up abroad.

Yes ill have it tom, but in the meantime if anyone else wants it to genuinely fit to there 80 ill step aside. Ill be adding it to my collection of sub tank kits and itll probable end up abroad.

Fair enough but its yours other wise. Are you going to Lincombe?

Back