Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series seats.

Happy to take them. where are you based ?
thanks

OK, tripped over these again today.
The scrap yard beckons..
Anyone?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
give me 50 notes for diesel and I'll drop them off.

I'll throw in the big roll for nowt. That tracing paper stuff we used to have at school.
What was that stuff all about?..

Izal, wasn't it. Had a funny smell, was slippery and gauranteed to rip your farmers out !

give me 50 notes for diesel and I'll drop them off.

I'll throw in the big roll for nowt. That tracing paper stuff we used to have at school.
What was that stuff all about?..

That sounds good except.... better for me ... I've got 2 sets of middle seats and 4 sets of rear fold down type!! Straight swap 50 from me and the sets I've got...

You're doing pretty well out of the deal!! Lol :think: :thumbup:

Il swap 'yer' 3 sets of 3rd row seats for the 0ne Drivers seat, :lol: ...Subject to Delivery Are they grey or light Blue, my eyes are bad

It's a funny old world with spare seat's... they sit around! :laughing-rolling: But when you need to change one, there's none around! :thumbup:

OK, tripped over these again today.
The scrap yard beckons..
Anyone?
Sorry mike for delayed response - busy end of week and weekend. & Now unplanned busy week coming up too
So I can’t make it when I thought I could. Best to bin them then

Sorry mike for delayed response - busy end of week and weekend. & Now unplanned busy week coming up too
So I can’t make it when I thought I could. Best to bin them then
I can cope for a couple more weeks.:)

Don't like throwing stuff.

Il swap 'yer' 3 sets of 3rd row seats for the 0ne Drivers seat, :lol: ...Subject to Delivery Are they grey or light Blue, my eyes are bad
Neither.

They must be bad..

:)

Great for me but postage to Spain would kill a great deal I am sure.

regards

Dave

Back