Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 Series- Superpro Full Bush kit, Custom drop hitch tow bar

pugwash

Country Flag
uk
Some more 80 series bits for sale.

Full Superpro bush kit- a really very high quality kit. Bags still all sealed bar 1- one anti roll bar bush was used on the truck at the front. Not to be confused with lesser quality items. These all come with full posts and lubrication kits.

This is a full set of bushes- no caster compensation as i only had a 2" lift (and i don't feel caster compensation is necessary- and i'll put up with the slight loss of feel, for the reduction in wear on the prop UJs and possible vibration!). Superpro Code is KIT058K

Fairly sure that these are £375 for the set. £200 for the lot.
th_IMG_2587.jpg
th_IMG_2588.jpg
th_IMG_2589.jpg
th_IMG_2593.jpg
th_IMG_2604.jpg
th_IMG_2607.jpg

Custom made Drop -hitch for lifted vehicles. Found that with 2" lift and 285/75r16 tyres the standard tow bar was just too high. So i had this built to take a standard bate drop hitch. its fully adjustable and should suit vehicles from 2" over standard up to about 6" over standard. Only problem is that i forgot to remove the angle iron that was bolted into the chassis- so basically you will need some heavey duty lengths of angle to blot to each chassis rail- you will then need to drill 6 holes through each piece of angle!

this is very well made, professionally, and by a coded welder! It has the standard tow bar at the top, with a drop hitch attached to it, and then stays from the bottom of the drop hitch back to the chassis legs. have towed 3.5tonnes regularly with no problems.

Open to offers.

th_IMG_2569.jpg
th_IMG_2570.jpg

Re: 80 Series- Superpro Full Bush kit, Custom drop hitch tow

pm sent re bushes

Andy

Re: 80 Series- Superpro Full Bush kit, Custom drop hitch tow

If anyone wants just the front bushes, I would be happy to take the rears :thumbup:

Back