Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 Series Upgrades for Sale

You can pop in and see Father Christmas in Rovaniemi.

And have a look at his post office whilst you aare there.

Roger
Yes, He's in Lapland I think :think: I could drop in on my way from Rovaniemi to Murmansk, do you have his address and post code, (for the SatNav), Roger? :whistle:

Last edited:
The Safari Intercooler is still for sale.
850 EUR (or GBP equivalent) including postage to anywhere in UK.
The kit is complete and in perfect condition.
Anyone interested? :)

IMG_0770.JPG

IMG_0771.JPG

IMG_0772.JPG

IMG_0773.JPG

Intercooler is still for sale, we can discuss if anyone is interested. :)

The last piece of equipment for sale in this thread (Safari Intercooler) is sold.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yaro I am so interested please get back to me
Sorry mate :) everything is sold... :) Now i am getting slowly into building a 1HD-FT manual project... :) Sadly the price of the Safari for the 24v is very unpleasant......

Yes, Allisport sounds like the best offer. :) Not with the nice finish and design of the Safari but on half the price of the Safari. :)
Honestly, i would like to see more rounded routing and avoiding of "angles" as the ones circled in red below, but i would like to believe that this is not affecting the work of the intercooler in a negative way:

AllisportIntercooler.jpg

Another great advantage that you have over there is that you can go to Andrew and have an onsite installation. :)

Something more interesting, as i am looking at your photos, Julian. Maybe this is discussed somewhere here, if so, please help with a link. I see that you resolved the EGR situation radically (complete removal?). I just blanked mine for now...

I have the following items for sale for Land Cruiser 80 Series:
3. Protection for gearbox and transfer box (alloy) - N4, France. In very good condition, scratched but no dents.
Price: 265 EUR.

Item #3 (Protection for Gearbox & transfer box) is sold.
Actually, through another recent sale, this protection plate was returned/exchanged back to me. So it is again in sale now.
Let me know if anyone is interested, will post photos. :)

Here is a photo of the N4 Protection Plate mounted under the 80 Series. :)

Attachments

• P1040801.jpg
    P1040801.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 118
Price of N4 protection plate is now dropped to 200 EUR, including postage to UK.
Anyone interested? :)

Yaro, I'll take that if I may please.

Smashed my speedo sensor off last weekend. Need better protection.

Chris

Chris, pm me your address and i will ship it tomorrow or Thursday at the latest (i will let you know when shipped).

Back away from the bash plate lads. It's mine. Bought n paid for.

Thanks Yaro. Pleasure dealing with you.

If delivery wasn't such a pain for me Chris it would have been gone ;)

If delivery wasn't such a pain for me Chris it would have been gone ;)

Well if Chris takes a ride to Romania next year, he can collect, it's only next door to me! :laughing-rolling:

It's already on its way.

Back