Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 Series window rubbers

Ian Rubie

Country Flag
uk
I have got a few sets of 80 series window rubbers for sale. They are new and still in their packets.

They are £130 for a set of four rubbers, including delivery to a UK Mainland address. I would prefer payment by bank transfer but can do PayPal if you cover the costs.

Supplies are limited and I am not expecting to get any more in the foreseeable future.

Ian

I will have a set please Ian.
Can.you send me your bank details

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
fk just saw this. if a set somehow manages to become available I'll take them!

Provisionally they are all sold. Thanks.

If anyone drops out or does not make contact \ pay by the end of tomorrow then I will offer that set up again. If those who do want a set have changed their mind, not a problem just please let me know.

Remember the price includes shipping to a UK mainland address, I can send elsewhere but it will cost more.

Ian

Sorry they are all sold and I don't foresee me getting any more this year. I think your best bet if you need some now is Amayama.

Ian

Ok matey , don't suppose you have any part numbers.
Cheers Andy

Sure

68141-60010 Front RH
68151-60010 Front LH
68142-60011 Rear RH
68152-60011 Rear LH

No I don't. If it is urgent then Simon Holton, if not so urgent then Amayama.

Simon works for a UK Toyota main dealership. He can be contacted via email [email protected] and offers a club discount. Good customer service and very helpful.

Amayama are an online parts seller. They source parts from Japan and UAE. You will have to pay import duty and VAT on top of the prices quoted but they are often cheaper than UK dealers. They can be found at www.amayama.com

There is also Karl Webster who is a member on here. He does mainly used bits but does hold some new parts in stock. I did not mention him initially because I don't think he holds windscreen rubbers. Like Simon he is very helpful and offers a good service.

I have got a few sets of 80 series window rubbers for sale. They are new and still in their packets.

They are £130 for a set of four rubbers, including delivery to a UK Mainland address. I would prefer payment by bank transfer but can do PayPal if you cover the costs.

Supplies are limited and I am not expecting to get any more in the foreseeable future.

Ian
Hi Ian

Do you still have any of these? I've got a 92 80 series if they're good for those.

Sorry they are all sold and I don't foresee me getting any more this year. I think your best bet if you need some now is either Karl, who might have a set available, or Amayama.

Ian

Thanks for your feedback, I see you are in Bordon, I am near Guildford and was wondering if you knew a garage in the area that had LC knowledge, i'd like to get the vehicle looked over.

Back