Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 with potential.

If was starting again I’d almost definitely buy that

Does look nice Andy.. I dont like the price tag Tho... And thats the starting bid.... Nice low mileage

If was starting again I’d almost definitely buy that

Me too Lorin, I'd just bet its pretty good underneath, its got a lot of life left in it.

Does look nice Andy.. I dont like the price tag Tho... And thats the starting bid.... Nice low mileage

Sometimes you just have to pay for the good ones, there's a lot of time and effort to be saved. I'd be there negotiating from that start price as there is a reluctance to see past the fact its a grey import by a lot of people.

Me too Lorin, I'd just bet its pretty good underneath, its got a lot of life left in it.

Sometimes you just have to pay for the good ones, there's a lot of time and effort to be saved. I'd be there negotiating from that start price as there is a reluctance to see past the fact its a grey import by a lot of people.
Cant argue with you there.. Lord knows how much id have spent so far on mine if i had farmed the work out... There is a lot of benefit for buying one all Shiny and done.. If you got the cash..:thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The first one has been on and off eblag a few times but agree it's a really nice looking vehicle and would like to see it in the flesh.

The 2nd one I would be tempted to ask for photos underneath first as it's in Scotland and the seller is highland diver. Makes me think it may have been a boat launcher.

Looks like there’s now some photos underneath. Clearly a later rusted as there’s some crusty surface rust but not too bad. No AC JDM import, GS or GX spec perhaps?

Looks like there’s now some photos underneath. Clearly a later rusted as there’s some crusty surface rust but not too bad. No AC JDM import, GS or GX spec perhaps?

I'm surprised at the lack of air con, that said, it must have had it fitted from new as it has ( like all 12v JDM imports) the fridge between the seats which works off the air con. The compressor must have been removed for some reason. BTW all the JDM imports I've owned/seen have had air con and GX have it as standard. The air con was a £1044 option on the GS.
The condition looks quite fair underneath, sills etc, the GX i bought for spares from the Highlands is in a sorry state underneath.

I could look at the one in Inverness if anyone was interested, it’s about 30mins away from me

Cheers

Well it's an import and it certainly ain't an Amazon. Other than the rust it looks delightful

Well it's an import and it certainly ain't an Amazon. Other than the rust it looks delightful
He still swears its a 99 and definitely the 24v .. Because it has the Twin Batteries... Ah! ok i said! :icon-rolleyes:

Back