Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

90 series battery tray

Shayne

Guru
I need the hook and tray and the metal bit that goes over the battery so i can fit a second battery and i'm fed up of waiting for breakers to respond so please give us a shout if you can get hold of these bits .

I am also looking for a battery tray and clamp

Shayne, to widen your search I believe the battery hooks/clamps are the same on the 4runner/surfs too. Probably the tray as well.

Cheers Beau i will make 3 more calls tomorrow to different sellers saying burn the other 7 or 8 items mentioned in the email we have discussed several times and just send me the battery tray , if i'm told again they will call back in 5 minutes i will go to partsouq .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Almost forgot to say Baz is backon duty at my usual breakers so my parts will arrive tomorrow .

It may save you guys a few minutes to know the drivers side battery tray etc also fit's on the passenger side , i swapped mine over to check .

That's all it is Bill if you remove the tray on one side what lies beneath is a mirror image of the other side , the tray just has a couple of indentations to prevent it from sliding about .

If you swapped the same battery over with it the terminals would be in the wrong place so i have Varta G7 and G8

Back