Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

90 Series Landcruiser Product Development Poll (UK/Europe)

What products do you want for your cruisers?

• Slimline Roof Rack

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Gullwings

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Interior Molle style storage panels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dropdown table for rear door

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

BRE Fabrications LTD

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Hey Guys,

I'm posting up a few Polls to help me ascertain which products to focus my attention on.

(EDIT: I can only post ten options per poll so this thread will be duplicated for the 100 series and 90 series land cruisers)

So as I have mentioned on a few threads, I'm finally in a position to start developing product for 4x4's that will be manufactured by any metal fabrication business (BRE Fabrications, based in Hertfordshire). I have had a great response from several members on here with ideas for the products they would like to see available (and made) in the UK.

Current products in development are:
80 series
  • Slimline Roofrack
  • Long Range fuel tank to replace factory tank - Circa 140l. (@Gary820 has tested the first tank extensively and it's held up well).
  • Gullwing Doors (Starcruisers Design - See here for more details)

90 Series
  • Rock sliders (LWB Model)
  • Front Spotlight brackets

Ideas that are on the list for development:

90 Series
  • Slimline Roof Rack
  • Gullwings
  • Interior Molle storage panels
  • Dropdown table for rear door.

Is there anything else you guys would like to see added to the list?

Hi Ryan

It has often occurred to me whilst looking for ideas for a self build bumper , mainly because i don't like squared bumpers , that somebody might do ok out of selling steel bumper corners/ends .

I tried and failed to find a vague example but this shows the part I wouldn't buy while missing the parts i would buy

1669343536444.png
Is any truck more than say 10 inches from the bumper corner to the wheel arch and it takes no special skills or tools to chop a bit off the end .

Just an idea for something you could list on ebay as a universal part .

Hey guys,

Thought I’d post a quick update on the 90 series sliders. Did the test fit today and all looks good. Going to make a minor tweak to the plates to allow about 10mm adjustment on the height of the sliders.

I should have these wrapped and off to the powder coaters pretty soon.

C5CD4B91-6441-4C70-B982-95449BB12FD8.jpeg
34C56BD6-444C-47F5-850D-15E30808E553.jpeg

Attachments

• C4133407-7D3F-4EAE-A45F-0D35C41EE6AC.jpeg
    C4133407-7D3F-4EAE-A45F-0D35C41EE6AC.jpeg
    317.6 KB · Views: 23
  • A6894AC9-2D7E-4D6E-9386-01D8A00D853A.jpeg
    A6894AC9-2D7E-4D6E-9386-01D8A00D853A.jpeg
    302 KB · Views: 24
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
How do they bolt on, is it to the original side step brackets?

Have you a pic of the front spot light brackets that you make?

How do they bolt on, is it to the original side step brackets?

Have you a pic of the front spot light brackets that you make?
Hey @MisterCruiser,

They bolt onto the chassis rails using existing holes and a captive style nut. I’ve had them on and tested them but found they flexed a bit more than we wanted them to when lifting the vehicle with a jack on the sliders.

You can’t really use the same style of fixing as the 80 and 100 series unless you’re running a body lift so im doing my best to make these fit a stock vehicle. As such I’ve got another idea for a cradle that will hook over the chassis rail and the clamp through a couple of existing holes on the chassis rail. This should hopefully be beefy enough to allow the full weight of the vehicle to bear on the sliders without it flexing into the sill.

I’ll have this done in Jan at some point and hopefully have the test fitting done by the end of the month.

Ryan, just wondering if you could make some of these to fit my FJ? Thanks

Back