Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

90 Series RZ headlights

Robert Zammit

Country Flag
malta
Hoping someone can help... just bought a set of RZ headlights like the below. Anyone knows the diameter of the lamps please? Would like to order some LED units before they arrive.

upload_2020-1-20_7-48-45.png

f17c38b4-6bd3-4329-841c-5a554f437d73.png

Can't help with that sorry but please share with us from where you got the RZ headlights because a few have asked about them on here over the years but non ever found a supplier .

Can't help with that sorry but please share with us from where you got the RZ headlights because a few have asked about them on here over the years but non ever found a supplier .

Actually there was a guy on ebay breaking an RZ and asked him for them. Cost £120 which i didn't think was bad. Saw a set locally for sale at €360 so even if i don't fit then there is a margin for profit.
Will definitely post if i manage to find another set since most LC here are Jap imports RX (like mine) and RZ.

I'm not seeking them myself but more than once over the years someone who has damaged one or somebody who would like to convert headlights comes along and nobody can point them in the right direction . I suppose now at least i can tell them to search the internet for Prado RX or RZ headlights which is something :thumbup:

I'm not seeking them myself but more than once over the years someone who has damaged one or somebody who would like to convert headlights comes along and nobody can point them in the right direction . I suppose now at least i can tell them to search the internet for Prado RX or RZ headlights which is something :thumbup:

And in the meantime i will check with Toyota Malta if they can get them since i have the oem part number, they do get parts also from Japan + i worked there for 4 years so should help

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Giovanni i seen the pics you uploaded of your truck but couldn't find the thread and i wanted to ask what bullbar you got ?

164059-d1cfad9fcdb26c2c34e46e17874b9b80.jpg

Giovanni i seen the pics you uploaded of your truck but couldn't find the thread and i wanted to ask what bullbar you got ?

View attachment 164127
Hi Shayne,

It's a bull bar from a 100 series that I found at a scrap yard. I had to make up some brackets for it to fit. It was chrome before but got it sprayed black when i sent the car in for a respray.

Thanks for that i might need one to chop up so at least i know what to look for :thumbup:

I know i have 2 of them and and 80 but seeing that on yours gives me some visual reference to measurements i can use .

I know i have 2 of them and and 80 but seeing that on yours gives me some visual reference to measurements i can use .

Keen to see what you come up with.

I still want to make some new brackets for mine to lift it up 3 to 4cm to make getting under the bonnet a bit easier and to give it a cleaner fitment.

Back