Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

90 Series workshop manual & others q's

TALAMAN

Country Flag
cyprus
Hi Folks! I am NOT a gifted mechanic and need help please!

Firstly, my P.C "Expert" deleted the downloaded workshop manual and I need another one, can anyone help please? I cannot do a thing without checking it first!

Secondly COOLANT CHANGE - mine is rusty coloured and I want to flush the whole system and reverse flush the heater core - can anyone offer advice and pointers please?

I did search for answers without too much luck - hope someone can help?

Thanks

Many thanks for the info MODVRS, certainly a very useful and informative document, I am very grateful.

Unfortunately, and from an aging memory, your repair manual was not a full and comprehensive document as the one lost. I really do not mean to sound ungrateful, I just wonder if anyone else has a complete FSM?

Thank you again.

Secondly COOLANT CHANGE - mine is rusty coloured and I want to flush the whole system and reverse flush the heater core - can anyone offer advice and pointers please?
Drain it out, disconnect the main hoses, wedge a hose pipe in the hose somehow and pump water through, that'll do the block.
Radiator can be flushed by just pumping water through the upper and lower hose points.
Heater matrix, disconnect the hoses at the firewall and you can pump water through in each direction using those points.

Back