Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

96 Prado SWB Wing & Wheel Arch

Spinglehoffer1

Country Flag
uk
Hi, a nice young fellow driver decided to swap lanes and swiped me! Insurance have already suggested writing mine off as apparently it not worth repairing!! Not to them it isn't but it is to me. So any suggestions where I can get a near side arch and wing would be helpful.

Thanks

Do you have any 4wd scrappers around? The few parts I've needed for mine I've got at local 4wd scrappers.

Hi, apologies for delay in reply only excuse I have is I'm old ! Yup, continually looking locally and on web but may now consider an upgrade to an Amazon 5 door with LPG. I'm fed up with moving my 2 door for passengers!

Tks
Steve

I think but i'm not sure i've had a few things from this guy at a reasonable price with no complaints from me .

And I wonder if these fella's might import cruisers as well ?

Hi Shayne

Thanks again for good advice, all I need now if the Insurance bods to get there finger out and do something, seems I pay my premiums to one company then another 7 come out of the woodwork, they say, to help me with the process. Now I'm chasing them they've disappeared back into the woodwork!

Cheers

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Mod,

Cheers, they also have a front bumper which may also be needed. Hopefully, 3rd parties insurers have accepted liability so I may be looking to repair soon!

Thanks
Steve

Back