Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A 2017 meeting

GeekOKent

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Hi
There are quite a few new members. Was wondering if there is any interest in a club meeting in the May/Jun time frame ?

Maybe this time we can go north to make it easier for folks up there to come along and I hear there are some good lanes worth driving up north too?

Is there a lincombe meet in the works at all? If so, maybe we can all go that way (having never been, unsure whats involved).

Just getting conversation going really.

Regards

Count me in KB

When I first saw the title I was wondering whereabouts the A2017 was…
Put me down as a maybe. :) Perhaps by then my brain cell will have come out of hibernation!

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
would be great to hang out with you folks again, im in!

I'd enough interest I can rent a site on the mendips but unsure of cost.

No facilities there but could work on that.

Google lambs layer and see what you think.

It's got a good range of tracks from the mild to the wild.

I'm in if its not to far south, hehe.

I'd enough interest I can rent a site on the mendips but unsure of cost.

No facilities there but could work on that.

Google lambs layer and see what you think.

It's got a good range of tracks from the mild to the wild.
Not having much luck googling lambs layer :(

Maybe we could rent Chatsworth for the weekend.

Being a newbie I'm up for a meet, lincomb if it's on will be a defo for me, read all the threads and can't wait to meet some of you :)

Last edited:
Are there any dates for another lincombe around the time suggested yet, it's a great place for meets

Just googled that, it says it will take me 5h48 to get there. only an hour n a half longer than to the new forest last year

I could deff sort a venue for Dumfries and Galloway and maybe even sort some secret lanes through the hills on closed roads.

I am all for going up North. We did the South last year, and if we meet as a group it would be ace to change up. I guess if lincomb happens thats also kinda south.

Regards,

Back