Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A bridge too far?

It's a real problem in the Italian Alps as well, French 4x4s (and others) using the trails as their own personal rally stage with their stickered up 4x4s on a 'raid'. It's also becoming a real issue in Morocco.
They're a pain in the fucking arse and will get us all banned.
You would have thought the draconian restriction on off roading in their own country would have taught them a lesson, apparently not.

draconian restriction on off roading in their own country
....which might explain why we get so many of em here.Maybe it will take an accident or two to change things.Lots of tractors , timber lorries & combines use this lane & one neighbour has a Deuz tractor the size of a house.Spain has varying legislation in different regions about 4x4 use off road with Cataluña being one of the most restrictive.We have been warned

....which might explain why we get so many of em here.Maybe it will take an accident or two to change things.Lots of tractors , timber lorries & combines use this lane & one neighbour has a Deuz tractor the size of a house.Spain has varying legislation in different regions about 4x4 use off road with Cataluña being one of the most restrictive.We have been warned
Yes it’s a shame they don’t realise the error of their ways. I had to remonstrate with some Dutch off roaders who went clearly off track at the strata, and got told off by the warden. In Italy We witnessed numerous examples of people going off the established track causing unnecessary damage and driving too fast.
Some people estimate off road trails in the Italian alps will be closed in 5years.
There is now talk of restrictions being brought in in Morocco
These people will get trails closed to 4x4s and we will all end up with nowhere to take our trucks off tarmac.

Yes it’s a shame they don’t realise the error of their ways. I had to remonstrate with some Dutch off roaders who went clearly off track at the strata, and got told off by the warden. In Italy We witnessed numerous examples of people going off the established track causing unnecessary damage and driving too fast.
Some people estimate off road trails in the Italian alps will be closed in 5years.
There is now talk of restrictions being brought in in Morocco
These people will get trails closed to 4x4s and we will all end up with nowhere to take our trucks off tarmac.
Iv just signed the petition regarding Little Langdale.. Im not saying I want this banned, but I would like to see it policed and controlled better, But that will never happen in the uk due to lack of cash and resources, We have trails and green lanes around us that also share public footpaths, so that's always fun. my gripe is the 4x4s moto crossers, quads etc that hurl through the villages, Clearly not for road use, No number plates half the riders don't have helmets or exhausts by the sound of it. As for the quad riders its helmets,No plates, Exhausts, optional, This is every weekend, And even after 100s of complaints, Still they come, Not a copper in sight. And there never will be... No funds No resources...

Back