Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A Heartfelt Apology

People are amazing creatures...
Boundaries cannot define us. We seem to be capable of empathy and then circumstances can instantly make us malevolent. Perspective views are the only thing that keeps me sane. The person who did this to you may have done it out of greed but they may have also done it out of desperation. Hard to imagine a person taking it upon themselves to hurt another so they can satisfy their hunger but when the pressure builds we can all agree we have made choices we have often regretted. The person who did this to you is already paying the price. The weight that is felt from hurting other's is carried through out their life time and unless they take action into making things right with the people they scarred a void will always find a home in their heart. Learn and grow. Allow this experience to show you (As you stated) that there are still people out their who offer us hope by leading their lives by exposing their heart.

I wish I could agree With you CI, but I don't, not on the first part, anyway.

IMO The people who did this to Chris were callous greedy and calculating, and don't give a sh!t about who they hurt, and they never will. Whether they get caught or not. They will carry no weight, they sleep like babies.

Nice words, but these guys have no conscience and no remorse. JMHO.

Received with thanks . There is light at the end of the tunnel too because the Mrs actually took an interest in what its all about and has more or less ordered me to stop messing about and get a new Tunit set up properly on a rolling road :icon-biggrin:

can anybody tell me where we are with all this? I also pre-paid for some stuff (£800) late last year on the understanding I wasn't in a hurry, but now the clock has started, NOW I find all this.

I have tried emailing him, FB message, no response. anybody have a mobile number or news of him?

I wouldnt want to have to set the dogs on him, but Im not intending being robbed either.

Hi kevsta
are you still owed money from Chris Blake??
Hes still owes me £500 from last year bailiffs on him at the mo but looks like I'm going to the police with it

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi kevsta
are you still owed money from Chris Blake??
Hes still owes me £500 from last year bailiffs on him at the mo but looks like I'm going to the police with it

Hiya. Im sorry I missed this, like almost 2 years ago now lol. Yes, after giving him and his apologies /promises of ultimate delivery the benefit of the doubt for many months, he ultimately stopped answering me on FB and blocked me. I never saw any metalwork or the money again.

As I am abroad and it wasn't financially viable to go and find him personally, I decided to just immortalize his antics in Google for posterity, and then let it go. He knows where to find me, and how to get the site taken down, should he ever make my stuff or refund. I'm not holding my breath.

I truly saddens me to hear this i had genuinely hoped he was just going through a bad spell and under pressure had dealt with things badly but has since moved onwards and upwards .

It was the principal not the money that caused my rage , bad news delivered honestly is better than any news delivered dishonestly .

I'm sure you will sort this out Karl i just hope you can do so without having to wonder if its worth all the grief .

I truly saddens me to hear this i had genuinely hoped he was just going through a bad spell and under pressure had dealt with things badly but has since moved onwards and upwards .

It was the principal not the money that caused my rage , bad news delivered honestly is better than any news delivered dishonestly .

I'm sure you will sort this out Karl i just hope you can do so without having to wonder if its worth all the grief .

its a fair amount of money shayne i could buy a truck with whats owed put it that way.

These last two years have beem the worst ive had regarding so called mates doing me over. forum members and local lads plus one building customer.
Hey ho. all part of life

Ive got it sorted with Chris

Back