Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A hello from Holland

Jente

Country Flag
netherlands
Hello,

My name is Jente, and I'm now actively joining the forum after I've been to Licomb last weekend.
We've really enjoyed the weekend, where we got through our friend Iwan (red 70).

Here's my original HJ 61 that I'm currently restoring body-off, with a lot of metal work still to be done.
I planned to start a build thread soon, and bring you guys up to speed on the progress of the last 8 months.
IMG_3023.JPG

At Lincomb we were the two Dutch guys in the -61:
20140609_115926.jpg

I got into the offroading after making a trip to Marocco in an Isuzu Trooper, and got into Land Cruisers after becoming friends with the guys from Cruiser World, about three years back.

This should do for now :icon-wink:

Welcome to the forum Jente, nice to see you again. Glad you enjoyed Lincomb. Looking forward to more pics.

Andy

Welcome to the club Jente. :thumbup:

Great introduction. :icon-biggrin:

Looking forward to your build thread! :icon-cool:

Welcome. Glad you enjoyed it and looking forward to the updates.

Hey Jente, well done on getting the thread rolling. It was good to meet you at the weekend & looking forward to the build thread :)

Welcome to the forum Jente. Looking forward to your build thread.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Good to see you joining here Jente! Happy to hear you guys made it home well on Sunday!

Always welcome in Wales bro!!

Hi and welcome good to see you on the weekend.
tonytoyota .:thumbup:

A build thread of the HJ61 has been started in the 60 series section!

Here's a picture of the car where it all started with for me:
SDC13289.JPG
With this Isuzu Trooper 2.8Tdi we participated in a low budget challenge to Dakar. It was a great trip, and it inspired me to get into Land-Cruisers.

IMG_1149.JPG

Back