Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A Lake Land jaunt for a 90 and 120 twins

And don't forget the 120 is the best looking land cruiser out there :0) !!!
WHAT! they're bloody hairdressers cars compared to a beautiful BUTCH 80 series, (says he running for cover) :laughing-rolling:

seeing this just makes me want a 90 series even more - and my mate keeps telling me to buy a freelander (he's a heathen...)

seeing this just makes me want a 90 series even more - and my mate keeps telling me to buy a freelander (he's a heathen...)

get yourself a Freelander to start with and the first time it breaks down get a real motor, it wont take long but at least you will know the difference

Hi majic,

I am guessing a good proportion of members here didn't start off with a Land Cruiser.
It's all a learning curve.
Them guys with Land Rovers, are still at the lower reaches of the curve.
Give them time,

Gra.

I've started off with this

P1000190.jpg

IMAG0122.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

It's also fun offroad, but I want some creature comforts next :D

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
WHAT! they're bloody hairdressers cars compared to a beautiful BUTCH 80 series, (says he running for cover) :laughing-rolling:

LOL.... that will be the same "Butch" 20 year old 80 series trucks you see round the Lake District with the wheel arches hanging off cos they are too fat for the gates?

Dont forget to bring the duct tape !!

Last edited:
LOL.... that will be the same "Butch" 20 year old 80 series trucks you see round the Lake District with the wheel arches hanging off cos they are too fat for the gates?
Probably, got fed up putting them back so I've left mine off permanently now.

IMG_0397.JPG

Hi majic,

I am guessing a good proportion of members here didn't start off with a Land Cruiser.
It's all a learning curve.
Them guys with Land Rovers, are still at the lower reaches of the curve.
Give them time,

Gra.

I'll reserve judgement (having 2 Land Rovers as well as my 90) until the 90 becomes as reliable and the Land Rovers.....(and it has quite some way to go on that front at the moment!)

You've only owned it a month?

Got to say, I'm always suspicious when there are major issues appear so soon after a purchase - who did it come from?

It was broke when you got it you just didnt know,

Seemed ok the first week. All seemed to behave as it should (aside from the O/D switch not really doing anything).
Got it from a dealer (won't say who just yet) and they were happy to pull the box to fix 4th but I want a full rebuild so we agreed I would make up the difference. Managed to find a guy who seems to know all about them who will do the whole job including t/c for £1200 + VAT with an unlimited mileage 12 month warranty. The dealers agreed to pay it if I give a £600 contribution.

The other thing that failed was the alternator.....

Come on Guys - where are the pics of my 90 in action :sleeping-sleep:

Coming - upload took loooong last night so I went to bed :lol: Some vids also coming along hopefully ....

Excuses,,, Excuses,,, Excuses,,,

Gra.

Some pics, in no particular order :lol:

One of these two is called Henry I believe. Well, the pub menu seemed to think so ....
DSC00117.jpg

My pics were more view-related than action shots
DSC00174.jpg

DSC00157.jpg

DSC00136.jpg

DSC00134.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

DSC00113.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

DSC00081.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

DSC00075.jpg

And a really cool school house!
DSC00059.jpg

And maybe a video made it to a server ...

Last edited:
Gary,
Great video..... who was that falling over ????
ROFL !!!

I must have spotted something interesting on the ground :whistle:

swines:icon-evil:

Looks like you guys had a good trip. Nice to see some 120's out and about

Back