Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A new life has begun... (for now)

TobyJug

Garage
Well everyone I am not going to be on to much in the near future as I am very busy.
As most of you know I was sat at home being a house-husband for various reasons.

I am feeling better now though so I have decided it is time to get busy again.

I have started up a little company again.

Active24Seven Limited.
www.active24seven.co.uk

I have been busy from day 1 driving again... mainly for these..

Foto-0075.jpg

So I am still here just not as much..

Hope everyone is well...

right I better get ready as I am doing another night-shift tonight... early start though (16:00)

Speak soon..

Have you got your own rig?

I have a contract up for grabs moving machinery from Crewe to everywhere as they roll off the production line. You will need a full length low loader though.

Plenty of boat transport business near me too, i do the light stuff with the Cruiser but there are always big ones to do as well.

Paul said:
Have you got your own rig?

I have a contract up for grabs moving machinery from Crewe to everywhere as they roll off the production line. You will need a full length low loader though.

Plenty of boat transport business near me too, i do the light stuff with the Cruiser but there are always big ones to do as well.

Hey mate,

No not at the moment just the cruiser..but I should be able to get one within 6 months or so again I will let you know..

Sounds like a good contract then...

Cool, its all off for a bit anyway as we are in Harvest so don't move much as it should all be in place.
When you get a rig let me know as i always need hauliers on the books to call that i can trust as i get let down quite a bit, if they can't do it they should just say so, not "no problem, it will be there in the morning" when they don't mean it :naughty:

Sorry, rant over :oops:

Paul, the firm I would for runs out of Wrexham and does a lot of drop down south. I do not own a lorry, but if you can get one I could work for you ;)

Paul

Paul,

The husband of a good friend of mine has his own rig and is based in Stoke on Trent - very near Crewe. He is looking for a regular contract, as currently he's just doing infil work for various hauliers, as his previous contract failed.

He's very interested in knowing more details. Could you send me some relevant info by pm that I can pass on to him? Including contact details.

If it's any help they are a husband, wife and son who all hold HGV licences - all hard working people.

Regards,

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Roger, tell him to try Maxi haualge, we are wrexham based, but do all over.

Paul

Back