Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A pricey 60......

Towpack

Garage
Country Flag
england
I'm not that clued up on the 60 series but I've always liked the look of them and this looks and sounds like a good one but £25k for a "rare" LHD and what exactly is an International MOT?
60 series

Hmmmn, asking a lot ( absolute best 100 series money) for something that was outdated on its release in 1980. Lot better Cruisers available for a lot less money.

Could also consider this one:-

Unusual to have 2 LHD red round headlight models on the market at the same time.

Last edited:
I'm not that clued up on the 60 series but I've always liked the look of them and this looks and sounds like a good one but £25k for a "rare" LHD and what exactly is an International MOT?
60 series
I'd say it passed its Swedish MOT?

It last had a swedish MOT in 2015 with 260,383km, so dont know whats happened since then. Last owner change in 2013. Advertised here (sweden) in november 2020 with 275000 kms for 120,000 swedish kronor, or about £10,000.

That used be parked near me in Hackney years ago. Very unusual with the high roof and ambulance doors. I got in touch with the seller to see what the score was when I first saw it listed for sale on a Swedish website. He said he sorned it and parked it up at his dad's farm in Wales when emissions restrictions came into effect in London.

Appeared on Autotrader UK for about five minutes last month before getting snapped up by a dealer and more than doubling in price.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back