Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A Rather Misadventurous Day Out 19.10.2013

That was lucky!! Great pics though.
My gear lives in the boot all the time, had mates say I carry too much but it all come I'm handy many times.

Ditto Gary, usually, it only takes once... :oops::whistle:

Lucky escape Clive. What are the access rights like in Romania? Can you pretty much drive any track unless it is signed as forbidden?

Touching wood Reinhard, even the closed to motors tracks are used. They'll clamp down one day, but not quite yet! :whistle:

Have to say your truck looks awesome after the work, and the old, faded pre-EU number plates set it off a tee!!

Ha ha! That square front one has been bent in half more times than I can think of! I want to get a long plate and mount it over the winch, out of harms way, but it's one he'll of a faff to renew them. Forms to fill in, you have to submit them personally during normal working hours, the police office is located the other side of the city, then two weeks after applying, you have to go and personally sign for them. No Halfords DIY plates here boys!

One day....

Thanks for the compliment, the 80 will be blushing! Not just now maybe, it's covered in mud at the mo! Up to my axles sat & sun... Good fun though! :icon-biggrin::lol:

Last edited:
Back