Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A star in our midst

Rodger

My daughter was watching a show on Disney+ called Welcome to Wrexham. It about two actors she likes who bought Wrexham Football Club in 2020 and are trying to turn the club's fortunes around. a really heart-warming show that shows a lot about the townsfolk and their lives.
In Season 1 Episode 15 - "Daggers" at around 15 minutes and just after the supporters' coaches have left the ground, there is Tony in his 45 driving along!
IMG-20221008-WA0000.jpeg

Regards,

Rodger

Don't know nor does my daughter but she likes the two actors who bought the club

Shayne football is falling down in a muddy field where lots of people voluntarily pay stupid money to watch them scream and shout in pain for 90 minutes drink overpriced beer eat what is supposed to pass as food and atleast 50 percent of them have watched the referee perform self gratification through his bedroom window or why would they call him names and tell him he also needs to book an appointment at the .local optometrist

Oh i know , if you can kick a little bag of wind into a 4 car garage then you will be bid on and imported to play for the richest "local" team , is that it ?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi all am back on the forum and a big star thanks for that Rodger hope you r all well.

Back