Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A tad too much pressure lol

I think I know what that is before I watch it. Tractor pulling blows the block /bonnet apart and the thing runs over it?

Has it been posted before then ? i just chanced upon it while looking at runaway diesels and it made me chuckle i just wish there was more info on the engine included .

I don't think so Shayne. I think it popped up as one of Google's suggestions on youtoob a while back. There's another one that creates a similar pile of scrap on a dyno.

Yep, it sure beats just "putting a leg out of bed" this one demolished the whole bedroom and half the house :lol:

Imagine the forces there, enough to shear all the lower block bolts is one thing, but to have force to spare to spit the block, head and all that goes with it 2 + meters into the air, that's a lot :?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thown a rod, yes, and the engine continued running. (Not exploding like this $h1tty tractor :))

Twas a -96 mondeo 2.0 I was buying from a friend back in 2008-9. We just had to drive it into his garage first, to find out why the engine was so lumpy. Drove 2 meters, when there came a loud POP. Opened the bonnet and saw a rod sticking out of the block, although the engine was still running. One of the 2 middle pots. Continued driving it into the garage and gave it a new S/H engine.

Back