Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A very nice vehicle for sale.

Looks very tidy. Not sure about the LPG tank position, ruins the load space - is that normal? A frame and extra lights are a bit suspect too now I look at it! But if I was in the market for a petrol, the base vehicle looks the part...

There is a petrol 105 also on sale for 500 more. That looks to be far better value!

Loks a nice sound vehicle with very low miles for year. That looks like one of those 'pedestrian friendly' plastic A bars. That LPG tank could (and would) be moved I guess! Still a lot for a petrol even with the LPG IMO. Nice little Dejon 14 in the background though.

There is a petrol 105 also on sale for 500 more. That looks to be far better value!

I seen that earlier and must admit it's tempting!
On the look out for a car for the missus (will lose my company car soon) trying to convince her a hilux is the way forward lol. Showed her the 105 and she liked it.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
TOTALLY off topic, but can i get a bigger picture of your 100? im about to buy an ironman bumper and was wondering what it would look like on my 100. its silver and 2003MY too. thanks!
Have a chat to West Coast Offroad. They did the job.

That's a nice looking 80 and low mileage too - though quite pricey for a petrol IMHO. That is a very impractical location for the tank - though obviously must suit the owners. Given you're going to relocate the LPG tank and probably wont be able to reuse the current tank - may add the best part of £1k.

I seem to recall that the 1FZ-FE (and later 2UZ-FE in 100s) needs extra lubrication when running on LPG otherwise will suffer VSR. So something else to look out for if it hasn't been installed with Flashlube or similar......

I'd rather have the 105 seems better VFM IMHO.

good looking 100 you got there.
:text-+1: On that. I saw it in the flesh yesterday and, for me at least, the winch bumper looked right with a pretty stout bulbar, which again suited the truck being silver.

Do you have a saggy bum bum? Or is the truck just parked on an incline ?
Truck is parked on an incline. It has new Ironman suspension in (foam cell) with a 200 kg constant load rating, as I have drawers in the back packed with camping gear and tools and spares.
No saggy bum, here.

Back