Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A very sad day !

Olazz

Country Flag
zimbabwe
P1020652.jpg

We lost my beautiful boy today to a brain tumour... Feel desolate at losing my best friend !

Really sorry to hear this Lazz… losing a pet can often be harder than losing a human. Been there and sobbed like a baby…
A problem shared is a problem halved.
Well done for sharing.

So sorry to hear this Lazz. Lost my dog a few years back. It was a dreadful time. I feel your pain. Know exactly what you are going through.

Sorry to hear that Lazz.

Pets, especially dogs, become part of the family and our attachment to them is as strong as theirs is to us.

Hi lazz
Its always hart breaking losing your dog (most loyal and best friend you will ever have) its losing one of the family as well , been there five times in my live time 4 german shepherds and 1 rotty/ german shepherd cross . I will never forget them each had there own personality gone but never forgotten . You will remember things they did that will bring a smile on your face for the rest of your life .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry for the loss, Like most folk on the site iv been there and feel for you.. The thing we did was to get another straight away.. but it doesn't work for everyone. Its heart breaking:disrelieved:

Sorry to hear that Lazz, good looking hound he was too.

So sorry to hear this Lazz, I know how you must feel, this has happened to me three times now, but you will have the memories for the future.

Sorry to hear this Lazz. I am guilty of getting very attached to my dogs, and boy it's hard when they go :(

No matter how they go its still a big part of family life you have lost have lost a few over the years and remember them all a sad day indeed

Sad loss indeed Lazz, like many others, been through similar times...

Take consolation that he won’t be faced with any suffering to come.

There’s not much else can be said that isn’t expressed above...

Sorry mate, I'll miss him slobbering on me. He was a big softy. Plans for another companion?

Back