Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Absolutely Gutted In Morocco

Andy

Supporter
Country Flag
england
IMG_0907.JPG
IMG_0906.JPG
this is one of the forum members 80, in the Western Sahara with Markw,I don't know any details other than those mark has posted on Facebook & the Hubb.
I really feel for the owner.

Terrible news, I hope nobody was injured....

No injuries I understand thank goodness

Oh mama, the worst nightmare.

Good to hear that nobody was injured, any news on who the member is?

What a terrible thing to happen.

I can confirm that no one has been seriously hurt.

We have all had a very stressful couple of days but have finished dealing with the authorities now.

The army and police turned up about midnight with a serious concern that the truck had hit a land mine and there were casualties.

It was Byron's 80. He will be flying home tomorrow now the paperwork has been sorted out with the authorities.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sad story.
What happened -- What can we learn?
Insurance OK?

Oh, wow, glad no one got hurt

Oh boy sad sad news. Great that nobody was injured seriously. This scenario was only spoken about the other day regarding grab bags.
Any further details are anxiously awaited, I guess most 80 owners will be wanting to know if anyone has any idea how/where/why it started?

Really sorry to see this, best wishes to Byron and any passengers.

Insurance.........most unlikely, you even have to pay to leave the shell behind before they will let you leave the country!

Oh Byron I am so sorry. I know just what you must be feeling as I had one that went the same way on my drive of course. What a nightmare.

Just glad you're ok. It's only metal.

Chris

Would I be right in thinking winching was in progress when the fire broke out?

I'm sure it doesn't feel like it right now but it is only metal , i like to think these things happen for a reason and maybe the grim reaper was waiting around the next corner .

Ouch, glad all OK. As Chris says, it's only metal

I still don't believe what I saw....Sad to see this beautiful truck vanish. It was surreal! :(
I'm glad no one is injured.

Back