Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

AC Air condition leakage- Help Solution.

m1cr0n

Country Flag
czech_republic
Hi there, we have 3 Land Cruisers in our family 2x Prado 120 ( one manual (mothers) and second automatic with air suspension- Uncles, both 2008.... and new 2022 150 Prado with 6MT Special and 2 batteries :) without start stop stupidity :)
We had 2 years or 3 somehing about problem with ac leakage on one LC 120..... maybe more years.... Very difficult to find leakage :) one was under the car (Dual Air conditiion-front/rear,--- it was in the middle of car, underground O-ring was bad (small leakage).
But AC still leaked..... there was a massive leakage on one Top pipe..... We have been thinking another O-Rings???? nooooooo you need holy new pipe . That is not O-Ring problem, that´s a pipe micro holes in the pipe problem.
Pipe is this number..... there was a massive leak AC..... with no reason, and this pipe will everybone need I Am Sure :)
88716-6B501 This is the number of that massive leak pipe. Here are picrures....
https://partsouq.com/en/search/all?q=88716-6B501 At this part there is no problem with O-rings... but pipe has microscopic holes since 2008 till found 2020/2022 circa.

So You can be sure, that your leakage is right here....

somewhere under the battery.... that´s a leak goal..... :)

So there are 2 points under the car, if you have AC for rear passengers, there are 2 O-Rings, seems bad very bad after 14/13/12 years. And this Mega bad ass Leaking Pipe.

So I hope it will help. Pictures in the future.....

Mothers LC120 /Prado is cooling again! no leak :) She will be happy :) She was mad-sick of that :) Why my fuckin Land Cruiser don´t cool me???? :) :) shiiiit :cool:

Last edited:
DSC_8584gang.JPG

Japan Family Gang :cool:

Few cars are missing... Uncles Land Cruiser and mine 32 years old Toyota celica 2.0GTi Yamaha 3SGE engine 1989/10 32 years old psycho blue car :) My second is Subaru XV 2.0 Borla 6MT one from lasts.... i prefer atmospheric gas, no turbo diesel :) but rest od family prefer turbo diesels :cool: I like 5000- 6000RPM :cool: atmo

I love Subaru XV AWD and celica Fwd Yamaha.... I love it, but if i tested lc 120 2008 vs Pajero 2014 hmmmm i like LC 120 more..... it´s like a fishing ship on a sea..... i love that suspensions.... It is like a ship on the sea.... :) 6 years older than pajero, but more more comfortable.... :) I like it.

I didnot drive new 2022 LC 150 yet..... it must be perfect.... I am leaving it.... I know it will be better than LC120.... I want it like a surprise.... 4 test. 6MT is very special thing.... it was disabled for many markets... included czech republic.... so it was ordered specially from germany :cool: spec. And now there will be also new Webasto district-remote heating.... as speciality.... which is also in LC 120

Last edited:
one snap-shot of celica 1989-2022 :) safe secured, no atmosperic humidity, stay in underground, with ventilation... :) I love to drive it for cigars and beer to near gas station.... thats her job :) and great for testing---- all works just perfect.... old school :) Baby Blue. 32 years old.... Vin no. 706 build in 1989/10. JT164STJ200000706 I remember it´s vin :cool:
I own it since 2002 and made sooooo many things to make it be the the best Blue original of all Europe.... only One...... it was a lot of work to do.... but she is soooo sexy :) And will be only one blue GT-i Ya,aha 3SGE There was so much work to do..... no she will be only one! :cool:

DSC_8399ff.JPG

dsc00045sn-jpg.324094

DSC01813ggfd.JPG

DSC01811.JPG
DSC01794hh.JPG

DSC01802.JPG

DSC01796.JPG

Good now some snaps of land cruisers... Celica has it´s priority...... 32 years old baby :cool: wheels are BBS originals 1992!!!. Perfect. Like a New....
This forum is very good.... clever and easy just perfect.... perfect! 10/10

I have been driven celica for cigars and beer, 2AM, she is sooooo soooo goood!!!! I love it, it took a lot of time and money, but yes she can deliver cigars and beer to me :) :) 6000rpm drive :) oldschool classic :cool: But this car makes me smile, and other people tooo---- it´s funny funky car.... 4me this is the nicest toyota ever made! Ever!!! I dont like Supra old or new.... I love 5G Celica :)

Attachments

• DSC00045sn.jpg
    DSC00045sn.jpg
    645.3 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
We changed old wheels on Lc120 looked bad, very bad.... so I bouught some nice used Dotz Luxor wheels, 4 funny money.... they are so sexy.... and works perfect.... great kauf :)
before and after.... mothers upgrade....

DSC_8351fuj.JPG

Bad wheels.... 2008/2020 bad soooo bad.... sold 4 good money :cool:
And installed used Dotz Luxor....

DSC_8354xxx.JPG

DSC_8357vvv.JPG

This is great----- it was so funny funny cheap.... older wheels lefts air..... looosing air.... these not :cool: mothers land cruiser is little like hip hop car :) :) little :cool: but yes she loves them..... before she had a not sexy wheels.... now okey :) :) these wheels are great! but needs special montage- special nuts :) no nobody can steal them :cool: you need ultra special handle---- these Dotz have special ultra nuts... ultra slim Dotz nuts.... No in ordinary pneu service they do not have the part, how to move them.... one is inside the car, and another has father somewhere :)

father told me: yes these wheels are great, but what a fuck is to move them...??? here you have 1 handle and another is here inside the car :) okey :) why these wheels are so difficult???? I dont know, but they are super ! :cool: without these two handles no-one can move with wheels :)

These Dotz Luxor looks simmilar like originals, but yes they are better..... there is perfection.... looks better.... and quality is better... just perfect! Dotz Luxor. Perfection,,,,, this means DOTZ.

Last edited:
Here is new Barcelona Red.... 150 Land Cruiser.... 6MT 2022 Germany edition.
DSC_8568fee.JPG

Rear glasses not yet black tinted,,,,, now it is.....
DSC_8569ffd.JPG

maybe hood deflector will be some time
DSC_8582vv.JPG
:) let it shine-----

DSC_8575eed.JPG
DSC_8580tt.JPG

okey this is okey :cool: this color is funny.... not bad... :cool: it is perfect, we made one mistake :) we ordered these doors plastic blockers.... but it was some fucking mistake :) the price is ,,,, noooo
noooo you dont want to know it :) okej price is.... 12.000 czk respektive 490 euro door plastic blockers !!! :) hmmm some mathematic error or what :) :) :) I liked it :) Okey but I know why nobody has them :) 490 euros fot these...... let it be in china for 49 euros :) :)

Last edited:
hardcore price is doors chrome+plactic 490 uero :hard core: sorry i i did not seen it....holy shit 490 euro :cool:

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I so love the ride with celica.... it is so special.... she is lady.... and works so well.... I am driving her at 5000/6000rpm even she is 32 years old :) that´s so nice ride..... you are smiling, people are running :) What a fuck was that :) Crazy sound, crazy design.... crazy colour.... that was only blue celica, she is ventilating, went for cigars and beer.... okkkkk :) :cool:
I´am keeping her at TOP condidion, even she is 32 years old :cool: All systems are perfect.

Last edited:
I took for a ride my uncle.... for a first time, in celica with no respect to any rules :) He told me holy shit, holy shit, this car is so so crazy..... now i understand why you dont need turbo :cool: This car dont need it ...... yes thats right :) celica runs only at "atmospheric breaks" ACIS Breaks..... Yamaha 3SGE breaks :)
He loved that drive..... reason is as he sad, car perfect, driver perfect.... no rules.... psychopath :cool: I have never had simmilar experience.... only this.... you are crazy m1cr0n :) Ok I-am happy to know that celica and me made you feel happy :cool: it´s a funky drive..... ride :cool:

Last edited:
I have some contacts at emilfey.cz but uncle had a fatal problem with alternator.... k.o. so we had towed car to tsusho service toyota.... and they told my uncle that they will not change the new DENSO alternator he bought..... no never ever :) :) what a fuck okey, so i made a phone call to emilfrey.... to tow the car from that idiots :) 10 minutes and car tow ws there :) They must look at it like show....
car was removed to emilfrey service :) there is no problem to mount your new Denso original japan alternator :)
Emilfrey rulezzzzz!!!!!! proffesionals...... perfect people! second day it was finished----- perfection.... +

But why they didnot want to do that at tsusho???? I dont know...... maybe they dont know you???? :cool: nooooooo maybe yes.....
your service is professional all your services.... you are the best!

Last edited:
But not to be off topic..... clima works new tube.... no 1 :) works.... 2 o rings changed under the car tooo...... perfect :cool: so we hope there is not more AC leaks...... nou :cool:

what do i have from showing blue celica 3SGE GTi...... nothing.... only one thing she is perfect !!!! :cool: and only one for show :cool: original jt164stj200000706 that´s it VIN
706 made blue YES 8G7 89-91 aka 8J1 blue 91-94 there were 2 blue colors options.....but finally 8J1 wins :cool: 8G7 and 8J1 are little bit same colours :cool: 8j1 is better.... but who cares :cool:

Problem is several green celicas trying to be blue :cool: No they are not blue, they are green....... !!!!!
You can have green celica.... but you cannot hv blue... celica sorry :cool:

Last edited:
this one blue celica 706 i will never sell------ never.... ever, i will sell it to someone, who can show me as its drives...... better than me.... better than me.... i want to see a better ride than with me......
celica 706 is not for a business.... :cool: it is for fun......
nejde to-----

Last edited:
celica has new chassis--- new floor..... new totally new, it was renewed at 100% new floor..... new brake lines, breake tubes..... new brakes.... and many other things....
So thats how i works--- ok new suspension, new stabilizer bars, perfection...... new strike aqua------ and so on...... :cool:

Last edited:
podstatou je bejt tu.... a nic jinýho....
primary is to be here and nothing else.....

Back