Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Actually need two complete window wiper arms and blades

Bund

Country Flag
great_britain
Stroke of luck and I got the nut off without ruining the linkage thread.

Bad new is both splines on the arms are smooth and I just broke the plastic clips off the blades.

If anyone now has 2 complete wiper arms and at least one nut I'd be grateful for the chance to purchase before i go to amayama.

thanks

Hey man if you can get some wiper arms off the kzj models.. they're much better arm which has the hook on the end to attach the wiper blade. Instead of the flat end that the wiper attachment slots over and the attachment is prone to sun damage, really a weak design.

I much prefer the slightly more modern kzj ones..:thumbup:

Hey Iwan

That's a good shout, these ones are crap as you say.

I was wondering if I could use a set from a different car? There was a site you could compare part numbers?

A good question... maybe ones of a 24v 80 will fit?

Just been outside to check and they look identical! kzj to 24v 80. So would say they'll be easier to find..:thumbup:

Ok Ill try that and was thinking the hilux? Buying all the bits new is adding on amayama so ideally need to find a used set.

Cheers for looking

Hey man if you can get some wiper arms off the kzj models.. they're much better arm which has the hook on the end to attach the wiper blade. Instead of the flat end that the wiper attachment slots over and the attachment is prone to sun damage, really a weak design.

I much prefer the slightly more modern kzj ones..:thumbup:

Hi Iwan

Managed to get a full setup from a KZJ and more solid as you say so thanks. Now have a spare linkage as kept the old one on as the replacement arms seem to have gripped ok for now.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back