Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Adventure Overland Show

Dave_S

Okay - seen a few references, so figure I'd start a new thread dedicated to this...

1. Who's going?

2. In what?

3. Anyone up for an informal Saturday night session?

(answer - me, Sprinter 4x4, hell yes... :) )

1. Me,holly, pop (dog)

2. 80 series with a bonnet in the boot :)

3. May have a couple round the fire

Chris - my bad - to the uninitiated I didn't equate the "late summer BBQ" thread with the Overland Show. Maybe I'm the only duffus that didn't spot that subtlety... ;-)

BTW - I get in as a demo vehicle, and half price as overseas :dance:

Chris - my bad - to the uninitiated I didn't equate the "late summer BBQ" thread with the Overland Show. Maybe I'm the only duffus that didn't spot that subtlety... ;-)
No worries Dave, this thread originally started out as a suggestion of organising a club get together but the only date people could make was this weekend which clashes with the show, so we decided to have a club meet/stand at the show (hence the slightly strange title).

I'm really looking forward to the show, just a shame I have had a cold all week and feel drained. Hopefully the LC will look after me on the journey, I'm planning on a gentle run up after running a few errands in the morning.

Looking forward to meeting up with old friends and making new ones. It's all shaping up to be a great show.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Cool, Scott - as I said, I'll be in my 4x4 Camper, rather than the 80 series - but hopefully I'll catch up with you all :icon-cool:

Yeah, what Scott said. No bad Dave. I appreciate that not everyone follows all the threads on here like some of us do. Some people just dip in and out and some of us are on all the time. To us, many threads are like a long running conversation and they do twist and change a fair bit. Just good that you're going to be there.

Be good to meet you - I feel I know many people on here well, though never met. Looking forward to it.

BTW - still got an old set of Old Man Emu +2 springs for an 80 series - anyone want them for a couple of beers, I'll bring em along... but let me know before 3pm tomorrow!!!!

Hi dave Can you bring the springs as I would like to look.
Cheers stu

Hi Dave , I would be interested in those springs if my friend Stu doesn't take them.

Andy

Back