Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Adventure Overland - Spring 2022 Stratford 4-5 June

steverjuk

Supporter
Country Flag
uk

4-5 JUNE 2022 (a 2-day weekend event Saturday & Sunday as usual. Be aware there are two public holidays just before the show weekend ... on Thursday for the Spring Bank Holiday, and Friday for the Queen's Platinum Jubliee).

^

Just wondering if anyone is going? And if we can get club tickets?

Anyone else up for this. The 16th is my birthday but still have a pass out as I missed it last year with COVID

Edit... hang on what are the dates

Last edited:
wont know till the thursday if i can go, depends if theres any deliveries or not :(

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
@Bodie cheers. I found the date looking at the actual flyer. @Chris can we change the title of this thread please. Should be able to get a 1 night or day visit in.

Ah, thought you were expecting a home delivery..

It's my Saturday to work, obviously no one wants to swop it so I won't know till the Thursday when the trucks are unloaded what deliveries there will be, and if I can get rid of them on the Thursday.

Im planning a weekend on the Bike, Clare wants to come, But it will mean one day at the Show and One day being dragged round Kicking and Screaming looking at Shakespeare Stuff..... It will be Air BnB for us....

Will be able to make this one going to try for a Thursday turn up to avoid the Friday traffic me and two dogs waiting for Patrick Patrick to let us know if he is going

Bit surprised at the lukewarm interest this time.

@Jacob100 I noticed that too!
Probably because of all the Jubilee celebrations on that weekend.
So I think with that in mind, I'm going to give this one a miss aswell now and join in with the celebrations at home.
Hopefully do the September show.

Back