Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Adventure Overland - Spring 2022 Stratford 4-5 June

Sorry to say that I won't be able to get to this one as much as I would have liked too just to get away to open spaces

All good physically but as paid by the government have to think between three days away or two and a half weeks at home before get paid again

Just wondering if anything else is planning to turn up on Thursday?

Is this the list as it stands?

1. Chris HMG
2. Andy & Sam
3. KB (day)
4. Higgy (day)
5. Nick (maybe)
6. Jacob

I might be a No show Jacob.... Obviously weather dependant...

Yes I will be there. Got an email today saying that there are road works so will be long delays getting in on friday, so might go Thursday for the extra night.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well I’m here with how many goes, starting to get quite a few here, have saved an area for whoever’s turns up in the normal place.

bit of a dampener put on my proceedings after hearing the news about Chris, but as he would like, will raise a glass ( or several) to him

Not gonna make this one :( did the delivery this morning so could come but they shagged up my wages so im gonna save the diesel money for the end of the month. Have a good time peeps.

Hows it looking?

Im planning to go on Sunday, M5 traffic depending!

Still got the broken Knuckle stud, And this morning its pissing down with rain, So wont be on the Bike either..... Have a good time whoever is there...

We are not going to make it after all, with the weather being what it is.

Was a day out, see some LC members and some others I had agreed to meet up with. We spent more on food than kit unfortunatly as there wasn't a lot of relevant stuff there.

While the main attraction remains seeing what other visitors drive in its never going to appeal to me much ,an excuse to camp is about the be all and end all of it .

Back