Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

AHC 'OFF' light flashing

perk423

Hi all

Just hoping someone can give me a fix for stopping the AHC 'OFF' light from continually flashing.

I've just had the Pedders conversion done, pulled the AHC fuse and relay, removed the AHC pump and reservoir (that's on Fleabay if anyone needs one), but still cant manage to get the light off.

Any tips to stop would be appreciated.

Andy

There is a fusebox in the passenger foot well have you pulled that one its behind the left side kick panel

Last edited:
There is a fusebox in the passenger foot well have you pulled that one

Just had a look at that and there's two in there. There's a 15amp marked AHC-B pulled that and nothing happened.

There's another 20amp marked AHC-IG pulled that and all the AHC lights on the dash went off, including the flashing 'OFF' light, but then the TRAC & VSC lights come on.

Mine is a 2001 model if you can put your model year up another member may be able to help

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Not got that gubbins on mine got centre and rear diff locks so sorry cant help you much more

Not got that gubbins on mine got centre and rear diff locks so sorry cant help you much more

Thanks for trying. Wish I didnt have gubbins, got centre diff lock but not rear, would rather have had that.

If light begins to annoy too much I'll stick some black insulation tape over it !!

Andy

you need to unplug the AHC ECU to turn the light off. It's under the dash, drivers side, tucked up to the left of the steering wheel iirc.

you need to unplug the AHC ECU to turn the light off. It's under the dash, drivers side, tucked up to the left of the steering wheel iirc.

Found it !! Connecters off now, all lights gone. Thank you.
Andy

Back