Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Air bags.

karl webster

Supporter
Guru
I'm starting to sell air bags for the rear suspension. After fitting them to my own 80 I was very impressed with them.
I'll add prices later this week.
Anyone interested feel free to drop me a pm.
Thanks karl.

Fitting may also be an option. I will need to sort this out though in a few weeks.

Karl, had pm'd about this. No rush.

Have you gotten around to fitting yours up as yet?

Hey KB I'll drop you a pm this eve.
I have a set on the black 80.
I have also just put some on the t4 I have and they didn't take long to fit. Worked great on the t4.
Thanks

These are good things and overcome the shortcomings of coil springs having just one spring rate. I've got them on the 80 Amazon with standard springs. When loaded to go to Lincomb with drawers and all kit with rooftent as well just the introduction of air pressure brought it back to standard height and better road manners.
I'd recommend them.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
These fit the 80/100 series.
The cost is £119 for the kit. Postage £10

I have stock if anyone needs any at lincomb.

Hi Karl
Can you get a fitting kit on there own?

I have a set of the bags just need the fittings

I can sort that thomas. If you want to pm me the reg/year etc I'll get on it in the morning.
Thanks

I have the bags and nothing else don't even really know what else you need. Any plates fit top and bottom ?
Tubing connectors?

Shouldn't these fit the 90 series coils too? I believe the coils are the same diameter

If I remember right the 80 fronts are the same as the 90 rear beau

Hi Karl
Can you get a fitting kit on there own?

I have a set of the bags just need the fittings

Under a tenner stu.
No plates they just sit inside the spring. I cut the bump stop down on the black 80 when I fitted some on that couple of years ago

Can you send me your contact number karl.

I am interested in knowing a bit more. Are there different versions for different lift heights? What lift can they go up to?

Im doing a bit more with these now if anyones looking for some.

Back