Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

All set for Bad Kissengen 2021

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Well it's here at last. after being cancelled for two years, moved twice this year, it's only a turn of the key away at last. How many will be there, what will the how be like? Who knows. How many hoops have we had to jump though? How many covid declarations? A hut full I can tell you, but I'm making the effort regardless. Triple jabbed, PCR tested, isolated, fuelled and ready. But going in the Hilux this time die to the 80 having new wings to go on.
1634462206268.jpeg

Screenshot 2021-10-16 at 15.16.50.jpg
Screenshot 2021-10-16 at 15.17.06.jpg

All the best to 'ya' Chris... You deserve it, Have Fun:thumbup:

Have a great time Chris, no driving for me for 6 weeks until I get over my lung operation

Thanks Chaps. Going to be taking it pretty easy I think.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Enjoy yourself Chris
is that a shower tent on the back of Hilux - did it come with that fold out arm extension ?

Yes it is and no it didn't. I made that.

Very jealous. Have a good trip mate, and make sure to take plenty of pics for the rest of us, eh!

Well Chris...... d'ya reckon there'll be as many exhibitors there, as there was at the A&O show!?!!?
Have to say, it does look like like a really good show and I bet there's not a bit of fudge in sight!!
Enjoy the break....
Safe travelling.

Looking good, the truck and maybe the weather too. Have a great trip.

Safe travels Chris! Hope the border guards let you keep your ham sandwiches :tongueclosed:

Well we're back but I can't say it all went exactly to plan. I'll fill you chaps in later. No disasters but fun and games and emptying of the wallet to get back INTO the uk.

Not like the Russian fiasco I hope!

Back