Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Allrad und Arbentuer at Bad Kissengen

mettisse

Supporter
Returned Saturday from the show in Germany, this was the first time I've visited the show. Wow, an amazing experience. I don't know how many attend, but it must be thousands, and that's just at the camping place. Anyone who has seen the video on you tube of last years event probably wouldn't want to go with the amount of rain and subsequent flooding of the campsite, we had glorious sunshine all week. The amazing thing is, there are so many outfits at the campsite of every imaginable type, going on the complimentary bus to the show was a real topper for the event. I've never seen any large 4x4 or 6x6 or 8x8 trucks on the road, ever, but there were hundreds of them, ( lots, don't know how many) no piccies, none we took done the show justice, it was enough for me just to be there. I can recommend a visit even just for the camp out ,

Best show in Europe IMHO we've been a couple of times, glad you enjoyed it. Would have liked to have had a drive over myself but too much going on at the moment.

Back