Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

An 80 series for those that like the look of a 60!

No idea about functionality but that frontend looks much cleaner imho

Reduced to clear apparently.

I’ve seen this before. Looks an interesting variant.

This has been up for sale for a while now.. I think it started at 20 grand a few months back... I like it, think it looks different:thumbup:

Very clean looking truck but £14G? or am I missing something?

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Both restored in Japan before import i'd guess .

Each to their own, but it seems like I’m the only one to post that doesn’t like it.

IMO, the stripes look awful, cheap and tacky, and the round headlamps just don’t do it for me.

The forward flare on the front panel just doesn’t sit right with the bumper, and for whatever reason, the bumper doesn’t seem to sit right at all.

60s look fine and I like the squareness of them in contrast with the curves of the 80, but IMO they don’t mix well.

Each to their own, but it seems like I’m the only one to post that doesn’t like it.

IMO, the stripes look awful, and for whatever reason, the bumper doesn’t seem to sit right at all.

60s look fine and I like the squareness of them in contrast with the curves of the 80, but IMO they don’t mix well.
:text-+1: The bumper looks completely wrong as though its been added as an after thought, and I've never liked stripes on a truck even on the 60's.

IMO, the stripes look awful, cheap and tacky, and the round headlamps just don’t do it for me.

The forward flare on the front panel just doesn’t sit right with the bumper, and for whatever reason, the bumper doesn’t seem to sit right at all.

Totally agree about the stripes Clive. They are Naff! But the rest i like... Dont know why but the front end reminds me of a SWB Collie I had years ago With round Headlights..

Back